Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster  (Read 9392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2006, 04:28:23 pm »

They found another.

The claws made me think of him straight off.

That's heartbreakingly beautiful.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 06:07:51 am »

What's that?  You call sex Tony?  Well have I got a Toni for you! (note the third Theatre credit down).  And no she's not six feet tall as listed on her resume - more like six feet, three inches - at least. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 08:25:59 am »

What's that?  You call sex Tony?  Well have I got a Toni for you! (note the third Theatre credit down).  And no she's not six feet tall as listed on her resume - more like six feet, three inches - at least. 

Tony is a nice name.  That's all I was saying.

For the night I have be frightened into eunuch nature.. it will only last for an hour or so, but it is not your Toni that scared me so; worry not.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2006, 06:18:54 pm »

Does this lobster also stick to magnets?

Right claw north, left claw south!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2006, 08:12:44 pm »

Does this lobster also stick to magnets?

Right claw north, left claw south!

Thank you, sir; you have made me smile. That Flash video has been a classic since young times.

(Well, relatively young times.)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2006, 02:20:41 am »

hobot, that was the most brilliant pickup line I've ever heard.

and I really want to use it, but it doesn't work coming from a guy.

I used it on #####*****, and he said "and on the desk." so.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2006, 11:32:25 am »

Hobo you glorious bastard, I've been wondering where that was for ages. The site I originally saw it on took it down or moved it or some such and I never found it again (google, what is this google you speak of?)
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2006, 08:41:07 pm »

My vote is definitely for "eating the world's largest pizza."
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2006, 10:19:38 pm »

hobot, that was the most brilliant pickup line I've ever heard.

and I really want to use it, but it doesn't work coming from a guy.

I used it on ******#####, and he said "and on the desk." so.


Option 2, for the Fellas: "I wish I were your homework, because then I'd be hard and you'd be doing me on your desk."

Now go, fly from your computer, and USE IT!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Holy crap, a fuzzy lobster
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2006, 10:41:29 pm »

making it passive! brilliant!

I honestly had not thought of that. Wow.

but wait!! Isn't that implying that the mere presence of the girl doesn't make the male in question?

"I must be your homework, because I'm pretty hard... and I see myself being done on your desk in the future."

maybe?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up