Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog  (Read 10946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 09:37:59 am »

I'd rather we not fall into that old cliche.

They'd have to send in spelunkers to find us.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2006, 05:45:43 pm »

ALSO: I got up through book V with this last order, would it make sense to read the comics out loud to the boy-in-baking? What could it hurt, right?

It took me a while to figure out what book V was.  Just what are you booking V for I wonder?  Also, don't put your children in the oven.  I shouldn't have to tell you this.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2006, 08:13:10 pm »

I apparently finally got my t-shirt.  I ordered a science t, way back when there was a notice on the site saying something to the effect of it being my last chance to be able to choose shirt designs with whatever system was currently there.  I realized it was my chance to get one, so I did.  Now, a bunch of time later, and the shirt arrives, and I find that in fact it wasn't my last chance, and I can go on there anytime and get the same shirt combination that I just bought.  I guess either I misinterpretted what he had posted, or he's a blatant liar trying to make more sales.
Logged
~

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2006, 09:07:51 pm »

I apparently finally got my t-shirt.  I ordered a science t, way back when there was a notice on the site saying something to the effect of it being my last chance to be able to choose shirt designs with whatever system was currently there.  I realized it was my chance to get one, so I did.  Now, a bunch of time later, and the shirt arrives, and I find that in fact it wasn't my last chance, and I can go on there anytime and get the same shirt combination that I just bought.  I guess either I misinterpretted what he had posted, or he's a blatant liar trying to make more sales.

What the announcement declared was that Onstad was discontinuing the practise of customising merchandise.  So, if you wanted, for instance, a red science hoody, you're out of luck now.  But anything that is a default design is still for sale.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2006, 09:52:32 pm »

Ah, I had a suspicion that maybe something like that was afoot, but it seemed like I had basically the same exact choices before and after.  I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.  Luckily, I do not want a red science hood, and the choices currently offered mesh well with my taste as it is.  Oh man, I can't wait to get home so I can put that shirt on (it was shipped to my home address while I'm here in college).
Logged
~

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2006, 11:31:07 pm »

Ah, I had a suspicion that maybe something like that was afoot, but it seemed like I had basically the same exact choices before and after.  I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.  Luckily, I do not want a red science hood, and the choices currently offered mesh well with my taste as it is.  Oh man, I can't wait to get home so I can put that shirt on (it was shipped to my home address while I'm here in college).

Yeah, most of the merchandise affected by this discontinuation is ladies' apparel, I believe.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2006, 12:18:36 am »

I apparently finally got my t-shirt.  I ordered a science t, way back when there was a notice on the site saying something to the effect of it being my last chance to be able to choose shirt designs with whatever system was currently there.  

I was going to order that shirt, but I didn't because it seemed like the emblem was too small.  People would say to me, "What does that say?"  And then I would have to verbalize what is written on the shirt.  Then they would say, "Well, that's stupid."  Then I would have to tell them that they are stupid.  Then they would probably say, "Oh, you think you're so much better than me because I dropped out of school?"  I would probably say, yes.  Then they would probably ask me for a cigarette, and I would probably have like four in my pack.  Now, I basically would have to give them one, as some sort of symbol.

So is the emblem really too small?
Logged
ACHIEVE

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2006, 12:33:09 am »

I too felt that the emblem seemed a bit small.  However, I haven't gotten the shirt in my hands yet.  It's in a box in my room back home in Tinton Falls, while I am here in Hoboken doing the college thing.  Don't despair, I will have answers in a week or so.
Logged
~

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006, 12:41:10 am »

The emblem is a perfectly tasteful size. I would like more shirts like that. But this may be because I am a smallish person and annoyed by tshirts that I cannot buy because the bottom of the design disappears into the top of my ******.

And, you should quit smoking anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 05:36:33 pm »

Both smoking and tucking in your shirt will lead to an early death.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 05:58:56 pm »

tucking in your shirt will lead to an early death.

Are you sure it's not exactly the opposite?  Who knows what your shirt might get stuck on while flapping around outside your #####.  Passing trucks, dangerous machinery, vicious biting animals...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 09:50:44 pm »

Well, when I'm wearing my extremely high quality yellow limited edition "Education" t-shirt from Word Front Wares I don't like to tuck in my shirt because I hate to think that I might be covering such a fine piece of clothing. Not displaying it in its entirety would be such a shame. Plus who knows what's going on in my #####, I don't want to get my Word Front Wares shirt dirty! But if I do I know it can take several trips through the washing machine without suffering from fading colors or ruined lettering.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 11:15:06 pm »

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 02:16:21 am »

punta

I like how you called mudokon a tip.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 05:28:04 am »

I like how you used crappy translation software that does not list slang.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up