Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday  (Read 15143 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 05:42:58 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 05:45:16 pm »

I WOULD HAVE BEEN (whoops) interested in seeing a Lie Bot blog, I mean, come one, could you ever trust it???  That'd be amusing.

A character that sort of disappeared would be nice too, like Andy, I'm interested in the sort of monolithic adventures that guy has. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 05:59:24 pm by FlipConstantine »
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 05:46:31 pm »

Damn-ola, could you imagine anything more annoying?

Besides, it'd just be another female voice 'stad has trouble writing in and so, never updates.

(I like the idea of Nightlife, too, but I think the new guy is onto something)

I'm guess Tina's also the king of person who uses an exclamation point a minimum of every other sentence. Whether it needs one or not!

Hey, Spongebath does have a real name after all.
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 06:00:56 pm »

It's Emeril, a trashspotting blog.

~Paul
This can only turn out good ... wait, no, hell of such as good.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 06:03:32 pm »

It's Emeril, a trashspotting blog.

Bah!  Bah I say!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 06:04:58 pm »

Spongebath's real name is sort of depressingly mundane. I understand why he needs a nickname.

I also continue to like the pseudo-formality of "R. Beef Kazenzakis," as if it was really, I dunno, Roderick Beefington Kazenzakis IV, and this was all slumming with the trashspotting.

Furthermore: trashspotting logo!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 06:08:57 pm »

Give that man a prize.

~Paul

It seemed pretty obvious what with Mr. Bear's recent excursion out with the crew.  I am pleased with this of course.  I also enjoy the name LeGoinegasque for various reasons, but are Melungeons often French on the paternal side?  I do not know this.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 06:15:38 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 06:18:51 pm »

Spongebath's real name is sort of depressingly mundane. I understand why he needs a nickname.

I also continue to like the pseudo-formality of "R. Beef Kazenzakis," as if it was really, I dunno, Roderick Beefington Kazenzakis IV, and this was all slumming with the trashspotting.

Furthermore: trashspotting logo!

1) Roderick Beefington is a good porn name.

2) So does Emeril not know that it should be "C. 'Roast Beef' Kazenzakis" or is he just being considerate of Beef's discomfort with his real name?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 06:22:09 pm »

Also, from Emeril's profile:

" For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:
  no"


Hmmm. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 06:30:03 pm »

I am happy with the return of Ray's Place and the start of Emeril's blog.

If Onstad wants to write a strip every other day and update blogs and other site features on the off-days, I would be down with that. Or if he just posts a one panel strip when he doesn't want to do something longer. But this un-official every-other-day-ness is lame.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 07:24:57 pm »

I WOULD HAVE BEEN (whoops) interested in seeing a Lie Bot blog, I mean, come one, could you ever trust it???  That'd be amusing.

A character that sort of disappeared would be nice too, like Andy, I'm interested in the sort of monolithic adventures that guy has.



Mostly he has to ward off the apes that huddle around him.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 07:34:42 pm »

Y'know I remember thinking that back when he still was featured occasionally.  A tiny can for you sir ma'am!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 07:47:20 pm by FlipConstantine »
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2006, 07:39:13 pm »

Y'know I remember thinking that back when he still was featured occasionally.  A tiny can for you sir.

Thanks, but I'm a lady.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2006, 07:41:18 pm »

Quote
In the many online discussion fora and also in the real cafés the sport of Trashspotting (le miroir) is arisen

The online discussion fora? Jough, did you make another invitation-only group on the board? TELL ME THE TRUTH, YOUNG MAN.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up