Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!  (Read 6517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 07:01:35 pm »

In 1814?

Sorry, that just immediately leapt to mind...

Immediately?  I posted that like 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, nice, very nice comeback.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 07:59:19 pm »

Well, immediately when I read it this time.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 08:43:18 pm »

We already covered this you fuck*ng repeating bastard.

/Toll Booth Willie.

~Paul

Yeah, that's what I get for responding before reading the entire thread.  But really, should I have expected that someone else would've called out Owensboro (or Pwnsboro, as I like to call it) for being what it is? 

It's not a bad little town.  The Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers are a consistent small-college basketball powerhouse and Moonlite BBQ has some of the most grelicious mutton ever.  They also have a (the?) Bluegrass Hall of Fame, I think, and the cornpone from Real World: Los Angeles was from there (the city, not the hall of fame).

My grandparents live in Owensboro.  I was born a few miles away, in Henderson.  Update your maps accordingly.

Education.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 08:51:56 pm »

A can for your Kentucky roots!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What is Up you Sacramento Fucks?!
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2006, 08:29:51 pm »

I just want to say for the record that Sacramento sucks ass.  San Francisco was of course a fine time if it did steal many brain cells from me even. (I suspect SAC will do this even worse as I will be driven to horrible things not by excitement but SHEER BOREDOM!)  Maybe I'll go in early one day and drive out to Lake Tahoe... who knows.

I almost drove all the way down to LA to pass the time today but then I thought better of it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up