Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian Writing  (Read 10304 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Russian Writing
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2006, 11:21:23 am »

Awesome - I'm glad she's getting hits. The other guys at the site have implied that she's far-and-away the most popular comic there, and I'm not suprised. I have one of hers on my fridge in which she fantasizes about Tony Blair. I've been carting it around since college.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Russian Writing
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2006, 01:01:08 pm »

Awesome - I'm glad she's getting hits. The other guys at the site have implied that she's far-and-away the most popular comic there, and I'm not suprised. I have one of hers on my fridge in which she fantasizes about Tony Blair. I've been carting it around since college.


I stayed up 'til 1:30 AM reading the comics; I may be exhausted, but I'm amused.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up