Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Asherdan!  (Read 12502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 02:09:16 am »

Did you take the blade out of the plow, or did you treat the fields?

Is that what you public health workers are calling it nowadays?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 02:32:07 am »

The fields don't even want my plow nowhere near 'em. 
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 03:59:22 am »

Is that what you public health workers are calling it nowadays?

I don't think he's talking about sheathing the plow, I think he's removed an active ingredient from the fertilizer.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 04:18:00 am »

I severed the feed line from the seed hopper to the planter.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 06:55:44 pm »

I should have known he was using a seed drill. Ok kids, all together now, who invented the Seed Drill?
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 07:17:13 pm »

Did you take the blade out of the plow, or did you treat the fields?

Oh man... I still got the blade for like... digging the furrows and stuff.   I just uh... don't got the seed.

(Weirdest extended metaphor ever)
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 07:31:08 pm »

I severed the feed line from the seed hopper to the planter.

And how did that go, exactly?  I need to perform a similar operation on my seed hopper, but haven't brought myself to make the call yet.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 07:40:24 pm »

How graphic of a description do you want?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2006, 07:46:42 pm »

And how did that go, exactly?  I need to perform a similar operation on my seed hopper, but haven't brought myself to make the call yet.

My husband got his disconnected, it took about 15 minutes, and was about as difficult as getting an ingrown toenail treated (actually the same doctor did it). He says it was not bad aside from the first few days when it felt like someone kicked him in the fanbelt. Apparently the seed hopper has occasional days of sensitivity, but I don't hear much about it so it's probably not that bad.
Riding a bike was apparently painful during the first few months, but it's fine now.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2006, 07:51:45 pm »

Yea, mine was super easy.

I was all like, white-knuckle grippin' the hospital bed while the doc was doing it.   I was seriously waiting for him to bring the pain, when I realized he had just moved on to the second one.

I hung out in bed for a couple days, played video games on the laptop.

I never want to wear a jockstrap again in my life.   That got REAL old.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2006, 08:06:03 pm »

To a great extent, the worst part of the actual operation was being dry-shaved before hand.  I mean, geez, how about a little Foamy or something, you know.  Like the dentist, getting the shot of anaesthesia can be worse than the actual procedure too.  Once those two things were done the sensation was mainly of a little bit of pressure or tugging.

Anywho, they make a tiny little incision in your scrotum (scrotum, scrotum, scrotum!).  They reach through there with a tool that looks much like a crochet hook and pull out one tube.  They sever it, tie it off, then shove the ends back in.  Then they go back in and find the tube from the other side.  I did notice a little discomfort at this point in the procedure.  They sever that tube, tie it up and you're done.  I don't even think I got a stitch -- just a bandaid.

I had some discomfort for about 3 days, after that no problem.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2006, 08:10:15 pm »

Argh.  Still does not sound inviting.

But, I don't want to be forced to buy a bigger house with more bedrooms, so what can you do.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2006, 09:10:01 pm »

I don't even think I got a stitch -- just a bandaid.
I had some discomfort for about 3 days, after that no problem.

I assume  you just let that bad boy fall off on its own.


Ash, don't you mean "Ball Brothers to the Maxxx"?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2006, 09:55:29 pm »

I never met a Paul I didn't like.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2006, 10:16:23 pm »

I have never gotten the whole "tubes tied" thing. Where does the sperm/egg/whatever go? Does it just get reabsorbed into the body?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up