Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!  (Read 3448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2006, 09:10:44 am »

Man, that Jodie Sweden sure exicited my ten year old peni. . .  oohp!

Oh yeah, happy Birthday, playa.  Do a line or two of that giraffescale for me, eh?  And then drive really fast, that's always the best.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 04:25:06 pm »

Happy Birthday, Flip! Congrats on not dying! I'll play Sega with you and Harrison Ford anytime. Can I request young Harrison Ford, as opposed to old, pierced-ear, drunken Harrison Ford?

Steponme Tanner was a meth freak, we all know the fate of the poor Olsen twins, and D.J.'s been born again. Her website is a trip.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 01:13:25 am »

Flip it.  Flip it good.  Give that girl the constant wood.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday, FlipConstantine!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 02:31:24 am »

And the middle kid (Jodie Sweetin) was addicted to ice. I just saw her on one of those where are they now shows. Still cute, though.

I never really knew if ice was a real drug.  It was one of the drugs I could sell on DrugLord, but beyond that, I know nothing of it.

I saw Keisha Knight Pulliam the other night on VH1...damn.

Anyway, Flip, happy birthday!

You're my fellow commercial rap fan, right?  If you were dead, I would pour a tiny can over your grave.  For now, I'll just hand one to you.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up