Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Miss...  (Read 7373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 03:16:47 am »

I'm Delta Niner.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 11:14:35 pm »

Damn. I always miss these things...

Anyway, Ash, I know you're not reading this, but best wishes to you and yours. We'll be here when you get back.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2006, 06:37:37 am »

I can't believe I was mentioned first in a list of people Paul misses!  Finally I can reap the benefits of choosing a screen name which occurs towards the front of the alphabet!

But I am still here!

I've just been busy with graduating, being lazy, moving to Seattle, and finding an apartment.  Now that I am here and have a computer again, it is highly likely I'll be back full time before long.

But while I was gone, Ash apparently made a baby!  Congratulations on the baby, and to whoever else graduated (V!), and just generally congratulations to everyone.

Ah, it feels good to post.  Now back to quasi-lurking...
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2006, 11:55:27 am »

I can't believe I was mentioned first in a list of people Paul misses! 

Your nick begins with "A", dude.  Don't get a case on yourself.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2006, 01:03:00 pm »

Finally I can reap the benefits of choosing a screen name which occurs towards the front of the alphabet!

I think he realizes that, dude.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2006, 02:22:58 pm »

I miss Alex, but I really miss his lady Sunny.  She ate the icecream with specks for us.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I Miss...
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 03:19:08 pm »

Yeah, eat those specks, baby.  Man, that was HOT.

Also, Mite, you are seeing the results of my skimming the board.  Usually I can hide my limited reading comprehension pretty well, or at least well enough to make an appropriately snarky comment.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up