Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 June 2006 - Congratulations Cornelius Bear  (Read 7406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 23 June 2006 - Congratulations Cornelius Bear
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2006, 12:28:36 am »

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Just another reason why it straight-up sucks to live in Virginia.

Remember when the hfstival didn't suck? Those were the days.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 23 June 2006 - Congratulations Cornelius Bear
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2006, 12:56:18 am »

Hobot, my roommate couldn't give his Radiohead ticket away for Friday's show in SF. I'm not sure if they have the following they once did around here any longer.

Dude, that makes me cry.  I only heard about that show after the tickets went on sale.  I was going to fly to SF to see them if I could have scored a reasonably priced ticket.  I assumed that since it was a sold out show that the scalper price would be beyond exhorbinant.

Dammit Formica why didn't you speak up earlier!!!

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up