Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006  (Read 5895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2006, 08:05:55 pm »

Full list of alternatives:

"That baby looks SCRUMPTIOUS!"
"Man, that baby looks good enough to eat!"
"I love your kids... I could never eat them in one sitting though!" (followed by a quick smile, then a sombre expression)
"Good lord, what a strapping young lad you've got there!" (wide eyed emphasis on 'strapping' and a quick lick of the lips)
"What a little angel! Y'know, me and my boyfriend were thinking of adopting... We just can't find any kids though, we might even have to resort to stealing!" (All too long laugh)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 08:10:54 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2006, 08:19:08 pm »

"Cute kid!  Not as cute as Carlos del Vaca's kids, though."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2006, 10:53:25 pm »

How much for the little girl? How much for the women? Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 01:02:55 am »

"I bet I could fit at least two fingers all the way in there."
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 01:05:22 am »

Eww.

I'm lockin' after that one. Anyone want to comment on the actual 11 July '06 strip, ask a mod to unlock.

I mean, really.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Hopes and the Spellings - 11 July 2006
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 06:09:06 am »

Honestly, is there any reason not to just split that crap out and keep the thread open? I may do that tomorrow afternoon, when I'm, you know, coherent.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up