Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Sad Day Indeed  (Read 6103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: A Sad Day Indeed
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2006, 02:48:16 pm »

Confession: I own the DVD of "The Wall" movie.  I have also watched it more than once.

In my defence, though, I did only pay $6 for it back when places that sold DVDs used to throw coupons at people to entice them to buy.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Sad Day Indeed
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2006, 05:13:42 pm »

...is that something to confess? Am I supposed to get all morose and say "guys... I really want to own the Movie of The Wall. But I never have enough money lying around to buy it at the time I remember that I want it."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: A Sad Day Indeed
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2006, 05:41:41 pm »

The story of Syd Barrett is sad indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up