Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Miles  (Read 3077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Miles
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 03:49:51 am »

Miles, I think she's wondering why you are so interested in this place, that was your second inquiry.  I stumbled across this place, but you are actively seeking it out.  What gives Miles, do you have something you want to tell us?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday Miles
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 11:28:01 pm »

I have a lot of things I should be telling someone, but no, I'm only interested in this place because it's just so bizarre that a gay breakfast buffet in downtown SLC should escape my attention for so long.

What?  Some of my best friends are gay!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up