Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: RP's Vacation  (Read 7814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2003, 06:59:50 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
New projects? Can they be better than the VH?
*mysterious music*


Do, do, DOOO!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2003, 07:22:31 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
New projects? Can they be better than the VH?


<obligatory repsonse>The question is, can they be any worse? ::rim shot:: </obligatory response>
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2003, 08:42:09 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "AugustWest"


Wow!  I've just been reading Great Expectations on my PDA over the last couple of weeks.  



Ummmm...why in the Dickens would you do that?  

Yuk yuk yuk.


I just went back and realized that, sometime last week, I once again hit "edit" instead of "quote."  

I'm a moron.  I apologize.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2003, 08:55:49 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I'm a moron.  I apologize.


But you're all Miss Sexy##### so we let it slide.

Which reminds me, how can you be Miss and be married?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2003, 08:57:44 pm »

This is possible through the mystical and incomprehensible physical law of Jough did it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
RP's Vacation
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2003, 09:18:52 pm »

Because Mrs. Sexy##### is the stage name of your 68 year old neighbour who grinds against a rusty pole down at "Wet 'N' Wrinkly," the strip club for people who dig on really really disturbing nudity.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
RP's Vacation
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2003, 09:33:19 pm »

And back a few months ago Onstad said that he wanted to devote some time to working on Flash movies based in the Achewood world.  So maybe he's taking some time to do that.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
RP's Vacation
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2003, 09:36:23 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
And back a few months ago Onstad said that he wanted to devote some time to working on Flash movies based in the Achewood world.  So maybe he's taking some time to do that.


Oh yes. Indeed that is quite possible, and could be very interesting.
*cowers as Jough mutates*
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
RP's Vacation
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2003, 10:00:12 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Jough, when you post back to back like that it means I get to set up my browser window so I can see both and then experience your avatars quantum demonic transformation in stereo if I tilt my head.


I don't generally mean to post back to back, but when I reply to one post sometimes I'll reply to another down in the same thread without realising it.

And what about my avatar?  Sheesh.  A guy can't change his avatar now and again?  It's just a photo of me as a child.  It's my first grade school photo from when I went to St. Madeline's.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2003, 01:14:48 am »

Aw jeez, I thought Jough's avatar couldn't get any more disturbing. Obviously one should never underestimate him.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2003, 01:26:53 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Aw jeez, I thought Jough's avatar couldn't get any more disturbing. Obviously one should never underestimate him.


DUH!

And if you aren't nice, or at least respectful, he'll burn out your eyes.

Say hi to the Gatekeeper of Gozer when you see her, Jough.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
RP's Vacation
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2003, 01:31:46 am »

I don't see how a photo of me as a child is any more disturbing than a photo of a wombat, or something from an anime film.

Maybe I'm just missing something here.

V-Adore

  • Guest
RP's Vacation
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2003, 05:11:59 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't see how a photo of me as a child is any more disturbing than a photo of a wombat, or something from an anime film.

Maybe I'm just missing something here.

Forgive my buzzwording, but I suspect it's just the paradigm shift. We've become used to "you" as this small, cute kid, but suddenly "you've" changed to... a somewhat older if still cute kid! The mind boggles and is unable to assimilate the new info into a holistic "jough-view," as it is. Thus, shock and horror.

Yes, I have just filled my weekly pretension quota; thanks for asking.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2003, 08:05:12 am »

If his post count stays stuck at 666, be afraid. Be very afraid.

Who was it that had the joke about the number 667 - the "neighbor of the beast"?...
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
RP's Vacation
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2003, 05:57:47 pm »

667 is across from the beast.

The beast's neighbors are at 664 and 668.



Just thought I'd clarify.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up