Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My New Artcar  (Read 3312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: My New Artcar
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 04:33:07 pm »

How about "Suckin' Dick"?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My New Artcar
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 10:36:36 pm »

Anyway. ETMF?

CJ really?  This isn't like you.  It's only been my sig for about two years.

I have tenitavely decided on a name.  It came from my own fevered brain, not a suggestion.  Nikonic.  Because I use Nikon cameras and I am using iconic images of iconic artcar artists and iconic artcars.

Nikonic!

Likey?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: My New Artcar
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 11:11:54 pm »

Dammit, I was in song-mode because of the rest of the post. But I couldn't think of any songs with those initials.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: My New Artcar
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 05:53:09 pm »

This is gonna be sweet.  Hoping to have it ready to drive to Berekely in a week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/231982181/

~Paul

What brings you to Berkeley?

Edit: Oh, I see. Interesting, I'll have to check that out. For the record, I work in Emeryville and live in Oakland, both of which are adjacent to Berkeley.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 06:02:43 pm by Formica »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My New Artcar
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 07:09:46 am »

Hey Formica, I ain't going to Berkeley.  I can't afford it.  The work on the van is proceeding apace.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up