Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Party Dance Mix 3000  (Read 8726 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Super Party Dance Mix 3000
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2006, 06:22:20 pm »

I don't often come to enjoy things which I once hated. Normally, I initially just think "meh" and get tired of listening to it. then a while later I say "Oh fuck! (whoever) are brilliant!" and start listening to them all the time.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up