Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You try to raise them right...  (Read 3440 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: You try to raise them right...
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 05:21:33 pm »

whoa dude, no. Hyphy is where it is at.

...I advocate this subgenre because I heard of it before the mainstream-rap-listening people I know had heard it. even though I've only heard... maybe two tracks?

So... your kid is gonna be ghost riding the whip, Smick.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: You try to raise them right...
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 05:27:35 pm »

I am opposed to any movement which encourages children to go dumb and also not conjugate verbs.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: You try to raise them right...
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 05:34:55 pm »

A can to you, Bjorn, for your defense of verb conjugation.
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: You try to raise them right...
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 12:41:26 am »

psh, I dunno. Is that whole Rave thing still going on? I haven't seen a tell-all expose on it in a while.

It's been co-opted by the Christians.  They call them lock In's.  If you can't beat 'em join 'em or something.  You think techno is bad, try Christian techno.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up