Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5th of February, 2007 - A lot of people are calling bullshit on that Tostada  (Read 11997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

no, I find it kind of offensive too.

Although lately I kind of love Rap music. Jeez. (Firefox's spellcheck fixes Geez but accepts Jeez. Also: Spellcheck is not a word according to spellcheck.)


I guess that makes sense. I've never heard of Gesus.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up