Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 8, 2007 - "They just made me watch some videos about not whackin off"  (Read 4731 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile

Correct thread title:  "Were you anybody's heaven-bitch?"

What is going on with Todd's dialogue in the last panel?  The first time I read it I thought "buttshit" was a verb and assumed that the drugs had caused his speech to degenerate to sub-Todd levels of intelligibility, if such a thing exists.  Also, I need to find a plausible way in which to address someone as "schmendrick" in a conversation this week.

Disney Todd has so far only appeared in this strip and the one in which he dies.  My theory had always been that Onstad had grown tired of Rat Todd and changed his appearance yet again, but then decided he hated this one even more and just killed off the character for good.  I like the contrast of a Disneyesque woodland animal with Todd's personality, but I wonder how long it will last.  If the trend continues, within a few years we can expect another entirely new Todd, like with Doctor Who.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile

Chip is a coke fiend.  Dale is an omnivore -- any high is exactly what he needs.

If you watch classic Disney cartoons with this knowledge they make a lot more sense.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile

That's Todd.  I know him.


I know Todd
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile

Yay! Excellent Birthday Strip! What better present than the return of Todd! F-f-f-fff-f-rickin' AWEsome!
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

I'm bumping this thread off topic, drew, just to can you for that cute avatar of the winged octopus thing. I saw a video of one of those once and they're the cutest ever.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up