Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 20, 2007 - "I get no radish!"  (Read 3553 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: February 20, 2007 - "I get no radish!"
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:40 pm »

I love the first four panels in this one.  Ray's sudden fondness for rude titties has left him completely stupefied.  It is akin to a spiritual crisis for him.

Actually, the first time I read it I missed the "soon" caption and assumed that it was just an abstract representation of Ray's state of mind.  Maybe I've just been conditioned by newspaper comics to see stuff like that as a throw-away gag incidental to the actual plot.  I don't know.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up