Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird celebrity crushes?  (Read 10557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Weird celebrity crushes?
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2007, 01:12:11 pm »

I am unreasonably attracted to Cillian Murphy, particularly his beautiful transvestite incarnation in Breakfast on Pluto.

Huh, interesting.  I was just gazing upon some photos of him a few days ago, while not thinking of this board, and thinking he is just lovely, and was very attractive in 28 Days. Then I saw photos of him in Breakfast on Pluto, and that raised his sexy quotient for me too.  I was just looking at him with the blond hair and the Barbie style suit.  He is too damn pretty.  Those lips beg for kisses, and are probably good for other things too. 

Was the movie good Teatime?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Weird celebrity crushes?
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2007, 01:53:12 pm »

I am unreasonably attracted to Cillian Murphy, particularly his beautiful transvestite incarnation in Breakfast on Pluto.

Heartily endorsed. Man I liked that movie.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Weird celebrity crushes?
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2007, 05:39:32 pm »

I really liked the book, which I think is pretty vastly better, so I am not really the best judge, sideshow. That said, I did enjoy the movie quite a lot. I'm just unsure of how much I would have liked it if Cillian had not been so masterful. Moot point! (he was)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up