Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us  (Read 10832 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 08:22:58 pm »

And yeah, if it had been summer, we would have wound up breaking into somebody's pool or going to the river and swimming naked.  It's kinda what happens in Georgia.
Hey everybody, it's Jeff Buckley!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc Benway

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • That's right Stouffer, you help!
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 08:50:59 pm »

Hey, I've been lurking on this board for a wee while now, but I've been draw out from the shadows by the awesomeness of these last few strips. So hello from a Huggins-come-lately (at least in board terms) to all you Knuckleheads from Old Times. Also, the phrase "Skinny like a tall dog's leg" blows my mind!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 09:06:40 pm »

Q: What's a Benway?

A: Usually around 180 pounds.

Hello.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 09:27:07 pm »

Q: What's a Benway?

A: Usually around 180 pounds.

I wish.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 10:02:20 pm »

Really?

Pretty much every Ben I've known is a skinny little dude.

It's funny how certain names evoke certain traits.

I don't think I've ever known a gay Bill, for example.

I mean, I understand that some of these things are cultural (Christians spelling it "John", Jewish fellas spelling it "Jon"... gay Thomases spelling it "Thom" and straight Thomases spelling it "Tom"... Italian dudes pretending that Anthony doesn't have an "h" in it, etc...) but this cannot be the whole deal.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2007, 10:05:47 pm »

180 is skinny?

goddamn. I need to work on this whole Eating More and Working Out thing which I don't do enough of.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2007, 10:11:51 pm »

Well, like, because I am pretty tall, if I were 180 pounds, I would be like... dying skinny.

My brother is around six foot even and he's 180 and... he's a wiry kinda skinny but the dude is skinny.

It sure is good that I weigh... like... 120 more pounds than that.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2007, 10:44:25 pm »

fuck, dude. I am 6 foot even. I weigh around 55 lbs less than that.

Damn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2007, 10:53:37 pm »

Quote
I don't think I've ever known a gay Bill, for example.

I know a drag queen named Bill.

It's kind of funny: all of the queerest people I know have the straightest names. My gayest friends are named Cindy Marie, Melody, and Veronica. The drag queens are named Larry or Bill or Wayne.

Quote
fuck, dude. I am 6 foot even. I weigh around 55 lbs less than that.

So, you weigh 125? Jesus.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2007, 10:58:48 pm »

Aw, man. Cindy Marie sounds like the most awesome lesbian Southern belle ever.

All petticoats and a strap-on. Like a young lesbian Blanche from "The Golden Girls".

Also: I agree 125 pounds at six foot sounds insanely thin.

Can we send you food or something, Inev?

About the only thing I agree with Republicans on is my constitutional right to be heavy-set.

My fellow lefties are a little overobsessed with "eating right" and "exercising" and "being able to use a flight of stairs" and "living past forty-five" and "not sweating butter" for my tastes.

EDIT: Also, also...

Knowing a gay guy named Larry is pretty much amazing.

Especially if he's a mechanic.

"Oh, your fan belt's slippin'? Get on down to Ol' Gay Larry's place. He'll fix ya right up."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:03:49 pm by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2007, 11:07:35 pm »

I don't know any gay Bills or Larries. Does a gay Vinny count?

Also: I am severely obese, so even if 180 ain't thin it's better than I'm doing.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2007, 11:13:24 pm »

Quote from: Ben-San
I don't know any gay Bills or Larries. Does a gay Vinny count?

Well. I know multiple gay Vincents. Perhaps it is a little odd that a gay Vinny wouldn't demand to be called "Vincent" and like all act in low-budget vampire movies or something. But my gut says that we are discussing a statistical abberation.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2007, 11:18:30 pm »

Quote
Aw, man. Cindy Marie sounds like the most awesome lesbian Southern belle ever.

HAHAH. She's actually dating a hot-nerd-chick, Rachel Ruth (another good friend of mine) who is kind of a Southern belle lesbian. But Cindy is actually a Phillipino lesbian. Which is also awesome.

Larry works at MAC. I know him through my roommate, Emily Clare,who's kind of like Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria: a drag queen in a woman's body. Emily is also queer.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2007, 11:22:41 pm »

Quote from: RMJ12345
But Cindy is actually a Phillipino lesbian. Which is also awesome.

My brother works in a laboratory that is pretty much 50% Philipino and... you'd think that would lead to me learning more about their culture but... pretty much all he's told me is that the Philipino word for c*ck is "pinga" and...

That's probably not that useful a word to Cindy, all things considered.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2007, 11:32:10 pm »

I realized lately (and by realized, I mean... my parents have been telling me for years) that part of the issue is my lack of some sort of regular schedule. So rather than just eating at Dinner Time, I eat whenever. And sometimes, the cafeteria is closed. Or I'm busy. Or something. I have a low drive to eat is what I'm saying. Plus I don't hold weight anyway.

I am working on this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up