Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 8th, 2007 - We have these things called burritos out here  (Read 7903 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: March 8th, 2007 - We have these things called burritos out here
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2007, 12:23:48 am »

Even the lengua tacos, which a Colombian lady got me to try, weren't too bad (that's tongue for non-Spanish-speakers among youse)

You get an even higher cans-to-posts average for liking the tongue-tacos.  Tongue is fantastic.  I had some beef tongue tartare once when I was in Spain, and I believe it was the single most delicious meal I have ever had.  It is also good Mongolian barbecue-style.

Now I'm all hungry.  I think I'll take a break and go make some lunch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up