Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 12th, 2007: for you have the patience of Christ as he waited for Robert.  (Read 8499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Ah, but you know that after he cums, he yells:

"Ahhhhhh HATE you!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I'll probably end up trying Muse_of_Fire's cornbread recipes soonish, because I like kitchen experiments and have been known to make up recipes on the fly as well. I shall post pictures of my success and/or failure.

We are holding you to this.  Little foxy cornbreads please.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

the Bros Chap seem to tie one hand behind their back by keeping the whole thing PG.

When your material isn't specifically child-focused, refusing to work blue irks me.

It's 2007 for Christ's sake. Everybody knows that sex exists.

My mother loves Homestar Runner, if it weren't PG she wouldn't so much and she certainly wouldn't show it to the 5 year old.

It almost sounds like you are demanding they work blue.  Maybe they just don't want to. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I have to humbly disagree on the grounds that Yosemite Sam gave me nightmares as a child and would also be hell of hairy.

He has a hellacious moustache.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up