Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't have March Madness  (Read 6520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:27 pm »

It was like watching NBA Jam.

Did someone unlock the Bill Clinton character and yell "BOOM SHAKA LAKA" ? Because if they did not then it is nothing like watching NBA Jam.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 03:46:15 pm »

My boy Patrick Ewing Jr. with the reverse jam

I never would have guessed that - you're Patrick Ewing? You must be the most famous person who posts here!

What? Figure of speech? How am I supposed to know that?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up