Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAT TOWN  (Read 4952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
CAT TOWN
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2003, 02:15:01 am »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"

Do tell.  Is this one of those instances where you now hear only the wrong lyrics (like the acquaintance who was responsible for me hearing creamsicle in NIN "Ringfinger")?  Or is it something particular to clowns?  


Gonn have to listen to it now and find a possible creamsicle...
And spend some time checking out this Cat Town malarky tomorrow when I'm not braindead tired!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
CAT TOWN
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2003, 02:17:20 am »

I've always been turned on by clowns.

Is that wrong?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
CAT TOWN
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2003, 12:52:56 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I've always been turned on by clowns.

Is that wrong?


Hey, this is the internet. I'm sure there are many sites out there specializing in clown porn. Don't let me down, internet.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
CAT TOWN
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2003, 06:24:09 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
The internet made me find this, I had no free will in the matter at all.

I'm so sad now.


The side DID warn you with this:

"(scram you little hooligans,.. this will scar your precious little ***** minds)"

I'm at work, so I haven't clicked. And once home - well, we'll see who scars what.

Wow, that really looks bad written down.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up