Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nocalians, I have come for your brains.  (Read 3193 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: Nocalians, I have come for your brains.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 11:28:44 pm »

Dude, if you come visit your parents I am always up for a beverage with my dearest and yours.

Sounds lovely! I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up