Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jerry Falwell dead  (Read 7064 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jerry Falwell dead
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 11:34:50 am »

I won't speak ill of the dead, but I have plenty of ill to say about some of the things he said.  On the other hand, Fred Phelps is still alive, and deserving of any posthumous vitriol that you might be tempted to toss at Rev. Falwell.

Fred Phelps has been protesting at Falwells funeral events.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jerry Falwell dead
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 11:55:39 am »

And someone tried to bomb them.

Actually it doesn't specify that it was Phelp's protesters. Still a fun time for the whole family.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Jerry Falwell dead
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 01:03:12 pm »

Wow... a situation in which a Liberty University student was making a bomb to attack someone that he disagreed with... and I'm the side of the Liberty kid.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF WORLD AM I LIVING IN
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up