Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kevorkian a free man  (Read 10456 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Kevorkian a free man
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 07:50:14 am »

I do not miss the future.

I'm stealing this line whenever I can, is it from something I should be aware of? Seems like it is.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Kevorkian a free man
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 08:06:56 am »

It is from Achewood.

I have personally co-opted "Life is never neat, life is always bad." from Achewood, as well as "Everything is the worst." from 30 Rock.

Those two phrases are interchangeable.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Kevorkian a free man
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:31 pm »

I almost wish we saw more of that baby.  Damn cute.

Also, the future old version of me is a damn bitch to cashiers.  I would like to apologize for the future me.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Kevorkian a free man
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2007, 10:19:54 pm »

..are they? fuck. I do not miss the future.

Quote from: 1 Samuel 5:9 and 6:4-5
9 And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts...4 Then said they, What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice, according to the number of the lords of the Philistines: for one plague was on you all, and on your lords.  5 Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Kevorkian a free man
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2007, 10:37:44 pm »

I don't even want to think about "five golden emerods," thanks.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up