Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Things to do when you're poor?  (Read 4239 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Things to do when you're poor?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 12:06:12 am »

This is how I read that.

Were I a rapper, I would adopt that as my stage name.

Or a porn star.

Did you see how I did that? Three disparate threads all coming together.

I should probably lie down now - that was a lot of work.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Things to do when you're poor?
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2007, 04:53:03 am »

There's something to be said for volunteering. It can be very life-affirming; the place I'm working at now desperately needs help, and so they treat me like a tiny god for coming in and doing about 10 hours a week of filing and data entry.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up