Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)  (Read 10483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Mid-day update
The day products start putting actual case-law references on the label is the day we know the lawyers have stepped out from behind the throne and seized the crown from the old king's head.

Edit: francophones may suggest any appropriate revision...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:44:27 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour stimuler furieusement)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:41:15 pm »

After a certain time, I find our KY Touch has suddenly aquired an odour almost exactly like that of the corn-removal medication I had to use as a young girl.  It didn't have any odour before, but suddenly this unpleasant surprise has appeared.  It is a mood killer, let me tell y'ah.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour stimuler furieusement)
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 05:48:40 pm »

Ray must just be looking through his sex drawer, remembering the good old days when he was actually getting some. And presumably "not for use on toast" and "not a contraceptive" aren't important enough to appear on the actual tube any more and got bumped to the back of the box.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 06:11:01 pm »

When I was a young lad, I was a chorus member in our high school's presentation of the Damon Runyon romp "Guys and Dolls".  On the first full dress night, make up was applied to me.   I had never done anything theatrical before, mind you.   I was handed a tube and told to put a nice thin layer on my face.   I didn't know what it was, but it struck me that Johnson and Johnson had made something with cosmetic purposes.

I asked about this "KY Jelly" and what it was for, as I was smearing it all over my face.  I was then introduced to the concept of intimate lubrication.   I didn't really ask any more questions after that.   I went on to do a good dozen or so community theater plays as an adult.   I never saw another tube of KY in that setting.

I still don't know if I was being hazed or not.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 06:21:58 pm »

The cat paw holding the personal lubricant is pretty creepy. Ray holding it isn't, but when you see his paw, with claw....that's kinda weird.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 07:45:16 pm »

I think it's because his claws seem to be extended all the time for no reason.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 08:37:39 pm »

When I was a young lad, I was a chorus member in our high school's presentation of the Damon Runyon romp "Guys and Dolls".  On the first full dress night, make up was applied to me.   I had never done anything theatrical before, mind you.   I was handed a tube and told to put a nice thin layer on my face.   I didn't know what it was, but it struck me that Johnson and Johnson had made something with cosmetic purposes.

I asked about this "KY Jelly" and what it was for, as I was smearing it all over my face.  I was then introduced to the concept of intimate lubrication.   I didn't really ask any more questions after that.   I went on to do a good dozen or so community theater plays as an adult.   I never saw another tube of KY in that setting.

I still don't know if I was being hazed or not.

smick, I studied stage make-up for two years as part of my degree, and you will be pleased (or maybe disappointed?) to know that using KY Jelly, petroleum or cold cream and working it into the skin as a base, allows for the make-up itself to be applied smoothly and evenly.  As long as other make-up was applied overtop of the KY , or the KY was being used as a thinner, there was nothing wrong with using it.

In recent years water based stage make-up has increased in popularity due to advances that make it more workable, but as early as 5 years ago it was industry standard to use lanolin-based and oil-based make-ups, requiring lubricant or baby oil to be used as a thinner.  I always used baby oil in stage make-up class, but perhaps some kind-hearted person was being thoughtful to you teens in using KY - which reduces breakouts - without realizing how weird it would be.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 08:55:53 pm »

smick, I studied stage make-up for two years as part of my degree, and you will be pleased (or maybe disappointed?) to know that using KY Jelly, petroleum or cold cream and working it into the skin as a base, allows for the make-up itself to be applied smoothly and evenly.  As long as other make-up was applied overtop of the KY , or the KY was being used as a thinner, there was nothing wrong with using it.

In recent years water based stage make-up has increased in popularity due to advances that make it more workable, but as early as 5 years ago it was industry standard to use lanolin-based and oil-based make-ups, requiring lubricant or baby oil to be used as a thinner.  I always used baby oil in stage make-up class, but perhaps some kind-hearted person was being thoughtful to you teens in using KY - which reduces breakouts - without realizing how weird it would be.

For ridiculous sums of money, one can purchase silicone-based "foundation primer".

Also, the warning labels in the US and the lawsuits that predicated them made me think of this comic.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 09:23:41 pm »

I think the low point in my life was when my mom recommended a particular variety of KY over all others to me while we were shopping. 

We were in a shoe store. 

Also, just wanted to make sure everyone knows about the woman who ate contraceptive jelly. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

teh villain

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 09:32:46 pm »

and the there's this:
http://guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/2004/10/hygiene-on-road.html

Quote
Don't like a dry shave? Nobody does. Buy yourself some generic sex lube. It's only a couple of bucks at Walmart or Target or, really, any drugstore. A little dab and a disposable razor and you can get a nice shave. Rub a thimbleful of water over your face and wipe off to finish. It may sound funny, and of course your razor is ruined unless you rinse it out right away, but this works very well. It's one of my favorite tricks.

A dab of sex gel will help you comb out your hair in the morning, too, and it disappears completely into the hair, as if it were never there.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 10:04:49 pm »

smick, I studied stage make-up for two years as part of my degree, and you will be pleased (or maybe disappointed?) to know that using KY Jelly, petroleum or cold cream and working it into the skin as a base, allows for the make-up itself to be applied smoothly and evenly.  As long as other make-up was applied overtop of the KY , or the KY was being used as a thinner, there was nothing wrong with using it.

Can'd for education as well as giving me the well-being associated with knowing that years ago, folks I had suspected of misdealing were actually treating me kindly!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 10:43:03 pm »

What, no scheming about naming a dog "J.J. the Land-Retard?"
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 01:11:30 am »

Not for tricks? NOW they tell me!
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 01:44:27 am »

The day products start putting actual case-law references on the label is the day we know the lawyers have stepped out from behind the throne and seized the crown from the old king's head.

Case law reference?  I saw it more as a citation of the song by MC Pot-a-Holic wherein it is claimed that KY gives you "Gruesome Little Curls".  Wouldn't a case law reference be someone vs. someone else?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st, 2007 - Lubrifiant Personnel (pour secouer furieusement)
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 01:51:52 am »

A case citation would look like this:

Smith v. Jones
, 123 S.W.2d 456 (Ky.App, 2006)

Parties                 vol/reporter/pg   (court, year)
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up