Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: August 3, 2007 - I Have Some Binoculars and I am Big Enough to Go Outside  (Read 3525 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I don't find the Smiths silly at all. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

VH1 Classic shows old episodes of 120 Minutes on Sunday nights at midnight, just like God intended.

Last night at about 12:30, I flipped to it and saw Robert Smith in a bed, watching a giant clock and looking miserable (I could tell he was miserable because of his makeup and because he's Robert Smith from The Cure).

I rolled my eyes and turned off the TV.  I would've stayed up and waited it out, but I don't have time for that silliness.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

I am trying to figure out this thing where I love the first Cure album, and the other ones are all really silly. Am I missing something?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I think what makes the cure silly is that Robert Smith is actually a very happy person.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

The Cure made a lot of good music.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up