Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I live in your message board now. Hi.  (Read 7272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 09:29:40 pm »

Way, way back in Dumbrella days, doomglobe was searingly mean to me, but I seem to recall jough calling him out on it.  I don't remember the instance, but it was something about him calling me some nasty names.  After that I sort of pussyfooted around him, and he turned out to be a dude of quality so I forgot about it over time.

I got hammered by many folks over there. Of course, they let pretty much anybody in there. Some of those folks were straight-up cocks.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 09:38:38 pm »

I haven't gone back there in years. Some of those folks were absolutely severe in their treatment of others. I like it much better here where everyone is almost always polite.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2007, 02:23:25 am »

Fuck you both in the FACE.  You think I ain't read between the lines, motherFUCKERS?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:34 am »

Yaaay! 

Jough is rude, FTW! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2007, 04:03:02 am »

Hey, fuck you too.

*smooch*

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2007, 06:49:06 am »

Fuck you both in the FACE.  You think I ain't read between the lines, motherFUCKERS?

Fuck you, you dirty cocksucker. Asslick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2007, 06:54:10 am »

Let's not start sucking each others cocks just yet.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I live in your message board now. Hi.
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2007, 11:41:31 am »

Fuck you both in the FACE.  You think I ain't read between the lines, motherFUCKERS?

Why is jough talking shit about my fantasty baseball team?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up