Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beering your own Beer  (Read 5932 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Beering your own Beer
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 01:03:59 pm »

Hey... I'M some fuck with a blog!

Wait, you have a blog?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Beering your own Beer
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 03:45:56 pm »

Don't we all?  I mean, I have two or three, most of which I've forgotten to post to in months/years.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Beering your own Beer
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 05:45:09 pm »

Yeah, on opendiary, because I specifically wanted the least trendy least hip blogging place to blog as...

I dunno, it's more of a writing journal, really, where I build ideas for later use and... like... I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to "do" something with the place where I essentially just save my spare ideas for later.

But it's www.opendiary.com/littlefallsmets if you're curious.

I'm currently using it to conduct an experiment in trying to use the collective subconsciousness of man and woman kind to win my ass the lotto so, like, any help there is apprecilated.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Beering your own Beer
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 06:33:18 pm »

I used to be at OpenDiary, but I'm really really boring so I stopped. Now I just post the occasional journal at last.fm.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up