Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Kawlidj Futte-bawl  (Read 18523 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2007, 03:27:49 am »

So i got free tickets to the Ou-Texas game from the same person who has hooked me up with the Suite tickets with the open bar at OU games.  I also get a free ride and place to stay. 

After today I just hope my buddy doesn't want to go anymore, because I said yes on Thursday.  I guess I will have a good time protecting my scrotum, though.  (I can't be fucked to figure out how to do that link thing again so, this is what you could have clicked on under the last sentence if I wasn't busy watching football:  http://deadspin.com/sports/college-football/the-appropriate-way-to-showcase-your-team-loyalty-292605.php)  While going to that site Urban Meyer pulled some Shannahan Bullshit (cat doesn't deserved his named spelled right, if that isn't right) and Auburn is kicking for the second time, which has aready worked two times recently.:
   
IT"S GOOD!!!!!!!!   FUCK THE TOP TEN, GO WASHINGTON!!



Also, as I post this Auburn is getting ready to kick a field goal to beat Florida and USC is barely holding on against Wash.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2007, 03:31:23 am »

Did Lyle just post up in here?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 03:44:18 am »

Yeah, sorry if I got excited about the teams ranked 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10 losing in one week.  Also, as I was going to the link the bullshit time out happened.  Sorry again, Pat.  (see how easy it is to do; creative too.)



Oh, shit, this happened again.  It looked like the game was over but Wash blocked a punt and now are at like the 10, if they can score quick and get an onside kick there is a chance they can beat SC.   

Edit:  Three point game with 30 seconds left and an onside coming up.  And its over.


Edit 2:  Your recent posts in the Sports and Leisure section seem to show that you are missing one part of being a sports fan (I don't know if you consider yourself to be):  absolutely hating some teams.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 04:06:09 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2007, 04:04:49 am »

Not even Rudy? He overcame so much!

Sign today at the Purdue game:  "Rudy could start on this year's ND defense".
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2007, 04:33:24 am »

Well, now that Auburn's been beaten by South Florida and we have no chance of doing anything, we are now free to beat LSU and/or Florida.  We will also lose to someone else in the SEC West to ensure that we don't get to the conference championship.

This is how it works.  We only perform when there is nothing on the line.

*sigh*
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 04:36:03 am »

Nice.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 05:09:57 am »

Holy Everloving CRAP!  Kentucky could end up in the Top Ten as a result of this.

That's just Not Right. 

At least during football season.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 05:20:24 am »

The other part about sports (for me) is routing for underdogs that you couldn't give a fuck about.

Go Kentucky.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 05:27:26 am »

I mean, don't get me wrong, any day Auburn wins and Florida and Alabama lose is a good day, but J. Jesus Jameson on a pogo stick does it make losing to South Florida and Mississippi State hurt more.  Because, damn.  We win those games and beat Florida and we're going somewhere.  As of now, we'll just be the team that beat Florida before they went to the Championship game and won.  Again.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2007, 04:31:23 am »

The other part about sports (for me) is routing for underdogs that you couldn't give a fuck about.

Go Kentucky.

Hell yes.  OH HELLS YES!

LSU got eauxned.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2007, 04:50:58 am »

LSU got eauxned.


Yea, that game actually mattered somewhat to me as a kind of OU fan (the kind that was 50 ft from the stadium in the library during the game and grew up routing for OSU and went there my first year and can count the number of OU football games they have been to on one hand).  Shitty day to miss sports, but as I said in another thread, swamped in my capstone and FREE GHOSTFACE KILLAH CONCERT TOMORROW!!

Plus, Cal lost too!  Go OU kind of!


Eaux yeah, that's a can.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 06:59:27 am »

Better yet for those of us who are OSU fans, except that being placed into number one spot this season is basically a curse.

Watch Hawaii crack the top 10.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2007, 08:23:55 am »


Yea, that game actually mattered somewhat to me as a kind of OU fan (the kind that was 50 ft from the stadium in the library during the game and grew up routing for OSU and went there my first year and ...

That's Oklahoma State, just to clarify.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 02:00:22 pm »

Bring it on, bitches! This is exactly the kind of chaos we need before people that matter want to bring down the BCS (since literally EVERYONE who doesn't matter already does). Boston College vs. South Florida for the national championship, anyone? THAT will put the butts into the seats. I would be so happy if South Florida made it to the BCS in general, mainly because this is the first year I've ever heard of them.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Kawlidj Futte-bawl
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:36 pm »

This is true.

If anything'll get the big schools on board with an eight-team playoff, as makes so much sense that it is basically the same as saying water is wet, it'd be South Florida and Boston College in the Championship Game.

Oh man, even the teevee stations would get on the bus.

"Gentlemen, where's USC? Where's Miami? Goddamn it, GET ON THIS PROBLEM."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up