Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: NuvaRing  (Read 12732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 10:23:41 pm »

If condoms do such a bang-up job of reducing your sensitivity, then why don't men have marathon endurance while wearing condoms? I'm just sayin'.

Because sex actually happens in your brain, where you're thinking "I'm banging a lady!  Hot!", plus there's a reminder of some distant stimulation coming up from your junk.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:14 pm »

Wearing a condom is like getting five outta six numbers in the lottery.

You're not a multi-millionaire but, holy shit, three hundythou is still pretty fuck*ng awesome.

I would still basically flip out.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 11:34:42 pm »

If condoms do such a bang-up job of reducing your sensitivity, then why don't men have marathon endurance while wearing condoms? I'm just sayin'.

Some do. 

I'm just sayin'. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 12:42:51 am »

Some do. 

I'm just sayin'. 

In my limited experience, the guys that bitch the most vocally about having to wear a condom seem to have the shortest endurance. I'm just sayin'!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2007, 12:52:25 am »

In my limited experience, the guys that bitch the most vocally about having to wear a condom seem to have the shortest endurance. I'm just sayin'!

Well I'm a real man. I can frequently make through the entire opening credit sequence of the porn that I'm watching.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2007, 03:40:59 am »

Quote
opening credit sequence of the porn that I'm watching.

Porn has credits?

...really?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2007, 03:52:26 pm »

Porn has credits?

...really?

Ha, ha!  Oh, that kid!

In regard to condoms, they definitely do slow things down for some boys... but for those who speed up, maybe they hate it so much they just want to get it over with?

Certain condoms are just stunningly bad.  I don't get some of them - don't the designers understand that less rubber is better?  Worst Condom Ever.  When I saw these in the store I said "Why would they make a condom that looks just like a screw?  You can actually screw someone.  Is that what they were thinking?"  Unfortunatly the SO thought this was so entertaining that he bought them.... fuckin' terrible.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 03:56:57 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 05:50:11 pm »

I am generally pretty condom-positive, but gah. That is a terrible condom.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 06:28:56 pm »

I am generally pretty condom-positive, but gah. That is a terrible condom.

That is the weirdest reservoir tip I've ever seen!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2007, 06:40:44 pm »

The particular shade of the packaging makes me think of key lime pie. 

It doesn't help that the reservoir tip looks distinctly like a healthy dollop of whipped cream. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2007, 06:44:39 pm »

even I know that that is not anywhere near to a lady's most sensitive areas. How can they lie like this?

they are based on a lie.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2007, 01:27:24 am »

If condoms do such a bang-up job of reducing your sensitivity, then why don't men have marathon endurance while wearing condoms? I'm just sayin'.

Condoms reduce my sensitivity enough to where I find it useful to get pharmaceutical assistance to combat the situation. I'll wear 'em, but I can't say I enjoy them. However, I enjoy being safe a lot more than I dislike a condom. I gotta say, though, I think if a guy doesn't have a really compelling reason against it, investing in getting snipped is like buying Microsoft stock in 1977.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2007, 01:49:58 am »

It's been a long time since I've had to slap on the latex (hooray, birth control and monogamy!), but I never saw it as being that big of a deal. I actually find that I last a bit longer with a condom on, since there's enough sensory deprivation that it makes it easier for me to stretch it out.

And yeah, that's a weird ass condom.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2007, 05:36:35 am »

That condom looks like a dip cone.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2007, 06:44:13 am »

That condom looks like a dip cone.

Soft serve?  Again?!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up