Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iron Felix!  (Read 3641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Felix!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 12:07:38 am »

i_f, I'm just quoting from The Smiths.  I don't think your evil, or a liar.  You are... an iron felix.

Huh, I suppose that's just what I get for only having their "Best Of..." albums.

Just a quick note: if I end up reading Through The Looking Glass before bed tonight and then getting up obscenely late and not having time to do any of my Beowulf translation, I am going to be roundly pissed off.

With myself, obviously. I'll still think you guys are awesome.

Don't worry too much about that, Ruta Bagas.  After all, when you translate a word, it means exactly what you want it to mean.  No more and no less.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Iron Felix!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 12:25:07 am »

That is not what the examination rubric says.

I am a slave to the rubric.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Felix!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 03:10:59 am »

For your unbirthday, I got you this bag of tricks.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up