Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do cats know when you're about to travel?  (Read 4863 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Do cats know when you're about to travel?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 11:36:12 pm »

But I only have two little dudes! I thought that Crazy Cat Lady status only extended to those with more than 5 cats!

uh, greater than or equal to, or just greater than?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Do cats know when you're about to travel?
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 12:50:57 am »

Linnea, this sounds like it's right up your alley:

Because There's a Crazy Cat Lady in All of Us
Kittie Ortiz took the slow and steady route for the win.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up