Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radiohead- In Rainbows  (Read 4584 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Radiohead- In Rainbows
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 08:00:09 am »

I'm kind of tired of Radiohead.  I would like some rock in my rock, thanks.  Please pretend to have an emotion that is not melancholy, and maybe write some lyrics.

Also Fusion Jazz was a disservice to each genre.  Just throwing that out there.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Radiohead- In Rainbows
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 06:35:46 pm »

I'm enjoying random songs here and there, but there hasn't really been any band in a long time that's knocked my socks off.  And the new albums from bands that used to knock my socks off are kinda bland (Radiohead, R.E.M., Morrissey, Belle & Sebastian, etc.).

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Radiohead- In Rainbows
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 07:41:56 pm »

Please pretend to have an emotion that is not melancholy, and maybe write some lyrics.

What's wrong with 'no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no'?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Radiohead- In Rainbows
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 09:11:41 pm »

I saw Radiohead in concert a couple of weeks ago.  they were great.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up