I have only been 18 for three national elections (including a primary) and have always voted, but I totally understand were A-CAP is coming from, especially for him you know. See, on the left, well that guy is kind of shitty on social issues, but at least we won't go to war, or that guy he is good on social issues but blah..., see, A-CAP has to elect people that act overly religious and socially backwards to get his most important issue (economy), and even then recent Republicans are worse than the Democrats. It is easy to see how he could be completely turned off by all candidates because he hates at least one thing about each.
Anyways, the reason I hit reply was because I have been thinking about it a lot, and I think I may only vote in the Primaries, unless the candidate is damn good. I can usually find a guy to support in the primaries, but after that it has been pretty slim pickings from my view. Like this time, I will probably vote for Kucinich in the primary, then only him or Obama in the main election. I mean why vote for Hillary if she has already voted for the war, not said she plans to remove the troops and pretty neutral on all of the social issues I really care about? (well, and the reason I probably will chicken out and vote for her anyways, because it is better than the alternative. But I think that is pretty shitty.)