Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary  (Read 12673 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 01:05:31 am »

one day, LFM will come home, and I will be in his living room rocking a lady's can. This is my goal. She will be loving it.

inev, you are a Cool Dude in this dude's opinion. One day, there will be a gathering of Carolina TOUAMBies, and a grand time will be had. I think, honestly, that you and I would get along well. But when you open the door that wide, I can't help but walk through it. I do this, not to insult you personally, but because I simply must:

Shouldn't you worry about getting to a second date before you start worrying about rocking a lady's can?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 01:36:19 am »

Just as LFM is really good at disinfecting and blocking the memory, I am really good at telling myself that I could be having maximum cuddles with many ladies, but that I choose not to because I have high standards. As long as I never test this by seeing if I actually can get fresh with many ladies, I will be able to keep holding this fantasy understanding.

also, to answer your question literally, I am hell of worrying about getting a second date. I am resisting calling because I will probably impulsively say something like "if you don't want to come, just say so, don't do this passive-aggressive bullshit."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 02:18:21 am »

Yeah, that wouldn't be the best move to make in that situation.

I've already told my wife that when you come to the board with the news that You've Gotten Laid, I'll be pouring a stiff drink in your honor. If you come back and say you rocked said lady's can, I'll be doing shots in your honor.

The Haushold is rooting for you.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 02:42:24 am »

I want to be offended at the suggestion that I will say in a public forum that I have had maximum cuddles with a lady, but let's be realistic here. i will probably at least hint at it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:33 am »

Yeah, that wouldn't be the best move to make in that situation.

I've already told my wife that when you come to the board with the news that You've Gotten Laid, I'll be pouring a stiff drink in your honor. If you come back and say you rocked said lady's can, I'll be doing shots in your honor.

The Haushold is rooting for you.

You're at 999 posts, dude! Also, that is a great concept. I too will join the fray and will pour a stiff drink in theinev's honour when he finally gets some. Shots for can-rocking. Awesome.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 03:29:53 am »

Savor the 999, man. Once you break that glass ceiling, well, you'll never be one of the us, the proles, again.

As much as I would feel good about Inev scoring, I'd be much happier with me doing said activity.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 08:18:00 am »

Hell I figured Inev's scoring would spawn a giant sequel to the dirtiest dudes thread.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 08:29:48 am »

I am trying to do a thing where fewer of my posts are weirdly detailed accounts of my personal life, classes, etc. I looked back at old posts of mine and... I used to actually say clever or funny things, instead of relating everything to wanting to date my friend's pretty roommate, or the one time my uncle wore his pajama ##### over his normal ##### by accident and spent an hour looking for his ##### so he could get dressed.

The other day I was in my room (I think they thought I was out, or asleep?) during the conversation "Do you know the deal with that girl daniel is going on the date with?" "How could I not, man, that's all he fuck*ng talks about." "Yeah, I know, true."
So, don't think I don't act this way in real life, too.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 09:49:27 am »

Don't worry man, if there's a board that will tell you when your total self-absorbtion becomes irritating it's us.
Well, us and 4chan.
Probably something awful too.
/also Fark.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:08 pm »

"Do you know the deal with that girl daniel is going on the date with?"

Does this mean you decided to ask her out for this weekend after all? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 05:21:24 pm »

oh, no, that was before. I might call tonight, though, and just say... you know, if you want to hang out before holiday break, just give me a call.

in other news, my little weather widget is telling me that it's snowing outside. awesome. i don't see any snow, but maybe that means it will snow later today.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 10:22:31 am »

in other news, my little weather widget is telling me that it's snowing outside. awesome. i don't see any snow, but maybe that means it will snow later today.

Or maybe it means the snow is invisible.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 05:07:52 pm »

the snow came, but it didn't stick. it was pretty sad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 06:50:17 pm »

the snow came, but it didn't stick. it was pretty sad.

Inev, don't ever move to Reno. You will be constantly disappointed.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 09:31:16 pm »

No shooting so far, but I did punch a boy in Reno, just to see him cry.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up