Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 3640 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:24 pm »

Missed it, I guess - sorry! Knock a chunk off in my honor, would ye?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 08:59:10 am »

If I'm to go around starting birthday threads I'd better remember to post in them all, too.  Missed this one during my month-long sabbatical, I'm sorry to say.

Happy Belated Birthday to you both, and a Merry Christmas too!  I know Linnea's mentioned yesterday being pretty crappy for her... here's hoping today will turn out to be an improvement.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 05:58:58 am »

Happy proximate-to-Christmas Birthday! I hope it's awesome for both of you!

And, of course, the other 1/365th of the world's population with that birthday...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up