Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 10 Least Successful Holiday Specials of All Time  (Read 2938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The 10 Least Successful Holiday Specials of All Time
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 12:55:21 am »

Quote
That sort of reminds me of a sign I saw in a machinist's shop.  Something like:

I do three kinds of work: fast, good, and cheap.
You may pick any two.

If you want it good and cheap, it won't be fast.
If you want it cheap and fast, it won't be good.
And if you want it fast and good, it won't be cheap!

For some reason, I had to go through those options multiple times. "Wait, but... what about fast and good? is there a downside? OH! not cheap! damn! wait... what about fast and cheap! no... not good! damn!"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up