Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD  (Read 3532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 02:16:52 pm »

Yeah, but I want to see Nolan quiver and cower.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 11:48:28 pm »

Yeah, but I want to see Nolan quiver and cower.

Oh come on! Nolan's sweet! How can you hate a guy who says things like "Their logo is nearly the same as the Perky Pervert, an operation I truly do respect!" The man's a gentleman! Why, Ramses Luther Smuckles even sent  a "Thanks for the add" jpeg to his MySpace.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 02:02:54 am »

I don't know - he reminds me of a combo of the worst customers at the comic shop and the porno video place where I worked.  The kind of customer both employers allowed me to be nasty to.  Only those kind of guys fed off being treated badly.  So not good.  Perhaps because I am looking at him from a lady's perspective.  My feminine orifice closes up.  I have met too many of him in real life.  I want to see him suffer.  I suppose Onstad has done his job.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: December 10, 2007: LOOK WEST > THERE IS A CHILD. > BUGGER THAT CHILD
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 04:13:22 am »

Quote
My feminine orifice closes up.

My pussy-sense is tingling!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up