It's okay, Mite. I only really exist on the internet.
Thankfully, Mr. Shatner is very much real. You can get a really nice Special Edition DVD of Incubus from many online e-tailers, but I got mine from Overstock.com for only $5.99 around Christmas time last year (why I bought a Gothic Melodrama Demon film around Xmas can only be understood by meeting my family).
It looks like they're out of it, but many other places, like DeepDiscountDVD.com have it for a half-way decent price.
God. Now I have such an urge to dig out his CD, "The Transformed Man" which of course you all already own since it is a Classic with a capitol C.
Well, not only did no one recognise my costume, but even when I told these New Yorker pseudo-intellectuals who I was dressed up as they STILL didn't get it. I'll bet they would have known who I was if I dressed like Camile Paglia, but then that would just be more frightening than anything else, even for Halloween.
A propos of nothing at all, it's November now, and I realised today that I associate months in my head with this image of a timeline that shifts in relation to where I am in the year - I'm sure everyone has their own visualisation of the year/month/time in general - anyway, mine's twisty and each month has its own colour (in a nice gradient) and November to me is mostly brown in colour, which is none-too-pleasant.
It's greenish at the beginning of the month, though, so I'm trying to enjoy the green while it lasts. The autumn is my favourite time of year without a doubt (I'm not sure what that says about my personality) as I love the smell of things burning, like firewood, branches, the bodies in the tidal marsh behind my house, etc., but then of course the cold of winter comes and just sucks the life out of everything.
Yes, just nothing but cold, the kind of icy wind that feels like it can rend the soul from your body, which is just that much closer to being entombed in the cold cold ground.
Okay, I'm off to listen to Tom Waits records and cry myself to sleep.
Nighty night.