Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster  (Read 3351 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 06:54:58 am »

I'm Australian and I don't think any of those names are gender ambiguous.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 08:57:00 am »

I think Lenn can be ambiguous and I misread scott as scotty which can be a female nickname at least.
I don't have a good excuse for steve except that this is why I shouldn't post during my coffee break if it's a busy day.

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 07:10:50 am »

i knew a chick once who went by the name Bob - her family was from the sticks and she made fun of them for it by calling herself Jessbob, and then eventually just dropped the Jess.


For you furriners, folks from the sticks often go by multiple names, like Joe Bob, Billy Bob, Uncle Rick Bob, et cetera
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 01:16:39 pm »

I know two women named Mel and they both have huge tits.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 01:26:35 pm »

I know two women named Mel and they both have huge tits.

No way! That is perfectly applicable to me also.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7 July 2008 - a mittelschmerz-inducing clyster
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 04:08:33 pm »

No way! That is perfectly applicable to me also.

Are your big titty'd Mel's close friends to one another?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up