Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!  (Read 4178 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« on: August 01, 2008, 04:26:36 am »

Toumab is five years old today.
Hoo Ray for some guys.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 04:37:51 am »

As rogue messageboards go, truly it is not only the third-most-rogue but also the messageboardiest of all.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:14:24 pm »

Happy f-f-f-f-frikkin' birthday to us!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 12:28:55 pm »

Aw. It's so nice that someone remembered.

Now can we somehow get Jough to change the news box message that says happy 3rd birthday?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 01:02:01 pm »

I'll work on that. 

Man...I remember when you guys were just |this| big. 

I held you all in my arms and...

*wept*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 01:22:46 pm »

I'm glad I marked the event, because otherwise I totally would have forgotten. I went ahead and added 6 and 7 to the calendar, too.

I just hope that by the time TOAMB turns 6 Philippe will no longer be standing on it. I think I've had this rank since last year.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 01:48:49 pm »

I'll sure as hell remember your birthday TOUAMB.

Happy Birthday TOUAMB.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 01:54:25 pm »

I just realized that this board is older than my kids. 

Freaky, 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 02:54:08 pm »

But we're your kids.... aren't we?

Yay for our sustained existence!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 03:34:34 pm »

Any year that Jough doesn't fly into a blind rage and delete the board is a good year.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 05:43:41 pm »

I just realized that this board is older than my kids. 

Freaky, 

I was a kid when this board was made.

To be fair I still was one when I started posting.

And still am.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 06:59:18 pm »

I just realized that this makes me feel a lot better about the stat that says I have spent 51 days on this board. That's only ten days a year. That's nothin'.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 07:00:39 pm »

I just realized that this makes me feel a lot better about the stat that says I have spent 51 days on this board. That's only ten days a year. That's nothin'.

Um, actually that only started counting about 2 years ago when Jough changed us to SMF from PHBB.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 07:42:44 pm »

Um, actually that only started counting about 2 years ago when Jough changed us to SMF from PHBB.

SHUT UP NO IT DIDN'T.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUAMB!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2008, 07:29:07 pm »

I'm only at 16, and I practically live here. 

What do you guys do, refresh every ninety seconds? 

Oh, yeah.  You don't take off for several months at a time, without a trace. 

Gotcha. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up