Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music to sweat my ass off too  (Read 3745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Music to sweat my ass off too
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 01:02:44 pm »

What, no Bikini Kill?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Music to sweat my ass off too
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 05:19:02 pm »

Definitely Bikini Kill and Sleater Kinney.

My girlfriend in high school was weirded out that I was so into those two bands.
This and Minor Threat and Fugazi were the soundtrack to a part of my life where I was pretty mad about a lot of things.

I would normally listen to Little Mouth and then skip a few tracks to get to Good Things. But Little Mouth is more what you want.
The video I linked to was the best version I could find online. Sorry.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Music to sweat my ass off too
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:41 pm »

I loves me some Sleater-Kinney but I can't get into Bikini Kill at all.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up