Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What dumb thing am I doing, and how do I fix it?  (Read 6851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What dumb thing am I doing, and how do I fix it?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:32 pm »

I like the idea that even in relations with men, I am sexually unlucky.

Lately my luck has reversed in a way that is comically awkward, actually.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: What dumb thing am I doing, and how do I fix it?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16:58 pm »

Is three's company still setting back male female relations approximately 30 years?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What dumb thing am I doing, and how do I fix it?
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 11:47:32 pm »

Shush or I'll slashfic a Mr. Furley/Larry scene for you.

The things that man can do with a neckerchief.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up