Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220594 times)

0 Members and 50 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1305 on: March 27, 2012, 09:21:40 pm »

I guess, if you're into that.

Well, you like to fuck hairy dudes, so our tastes aren't always going to line up.

as for me, its 90s mariah, or nothing.

Is this '90s Mariah?  I really have no idea.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1306 on: March 27, 2012, 09:40:19 pm »

I dunno, I'd give 'er a jump.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1307 on: March 27, 2012, 10:22:30 pm »

Well, you like to fuck hairy dudes, so our tastes aren't always going to line up.

That's what makes the world go 'round, dude.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1308 on: March 27, 2012, 10:26:43 pm »

That's what makes the world go 'round, dude.

Have a TCODP and a smile.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1309 on: March 28, 2012, 06:38:17 am »

elephant plays with a smartphone

or, as LFM would say, "magical marketing BS is magical."
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1310 on: March 28, 2012, 12:27:32 pm »

My hubby's work recently supplied him with that phone.  It has a terrible battery life.  Barely lasts a day. 

I'm awfully cynical about that ad - I'm thinking some digital manipulation of the images occurred.  Are elephant noses that precise? 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1311 on: March 28, 2012, 04:15:46 pm »

My hubby's work recently supplied him with that phone.  It has a terrible battery life.  Barely lasts a day. 

I'm awfully cynical about that ad - I'm thinking some digital manipulation of the images occurred.  Are elephant noses that precise? 

a) suckfest battery life is mainly why i was always reticent to own a smartphone to begin with.

b) videoshopping is a distinct possibility.  animals dont always follow a script(especially those that are as huge).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1312 on: March 29, 2012, 07:37:49 pm »

dollar shave club

the commercial is pretty funny and its a legit company.

Eidt: fixed link.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:56:43 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1313 on: April 17, 2012, 11:51:43 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1314 on: April 19, 2012, 09:13:42 am »

thermal imaging of a fart

Damn, I would not have guessed it to make such a large cloud.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1315 on: April 19, 2012, 11:46:43 am »

Damn, I would not have guessed it to make such a large cloud.

havent you ever noticed how if you try to leave a fart somewhere else, it always travels with you?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1316 on: April 20, 2012, 12:58:43 pm »

We all carry H2S monitors at work, because it can and will kill you. I worked with a guy who delighted in seeing how high he could peg the meter all by his ownself. His high point was somewhere in the range of 2000 ppm, which if it was coming off a well would cause us to stop work thereupon.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1317 on: April 22, 2012, 03:59:21 am »

Oh god, I couldn't make it to the end of that one.  Since you decided to cause some suffering, here is the payback.  As well as being sucky music, both Ash's clip and mine also depict very different women failing womankind in different but equally terrible ways.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1318 on: April 22, 2012, 05:13:40 pm »

I think you win Smells, or lose, not sure which applies here.  Ash's song is so bad it's funny.  Yours is just bad.  I'm almost convinced that it's meant to be a parody, but it's not funny, so it doubly fails.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1319 on: April 22, 2012, 05:52:07 pm »

I learned it by watching you!

The best! I remember how delighted I was when somewhat recently I realized I could probably find the clip on the internet, and I actually did. Exactly how I remembered it.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 104   Go Up