Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220612 times)

0 Members and 51 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #315 on: January 10, 2010, 01:36:57 am »

Pretty cool acapella version of Toto's Africa with rain and thunder and everything.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2010, 12:38:55 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2010, 02:56:02 am »

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2010, 04:55:20 am »

Nobody pops an otter like Maria...

...the hell?!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Hey Judy
« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2010, 04:47:53 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2010, 05:09:28 pm »

Maria is standing on it.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2010, 07:07:06 pm »

...the hell?!

When I saw the otter mom's name is Maria, I instantly got "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" (from The Sound of Music) stuck in my head, which then got replaced by my brain with the otter-pop line.

Sowwy!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2010, 12:22:35 am »

When I saw the otter mom's name is Maria, I instantly got "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" (from The Sound of Music) stuck in my head, which then got replaced by my brain with the otter-pop line.

Sowwy!


its all good.  i was just confused...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Judy
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2010, 03:43:10 pm »

For you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7d4I-HR6iw

Haha. It never used to be, rugby was the gentleman's game while football was the tough one where you got kicked for 90 minutes every Saturday.

I blame the continentals.

But without footballing hard-men there wouldn't be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QUzr94sYA&feature=related

Or the Butcher of Bilbao breaking Maradona's ankle and subsequent revenge fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcBkpOf4z8


EDIT: Also, I like the contrasting images applied to football; a poof's game watched by hooligans. Which in many ways these days it is. Hilarious watching a 45 year old built like a brick-shithouse Man Utd. fan with many tattoos and many missing teeth simultaneously cheer and turn red with rage when CRonaldo obviously dived for a penalty
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 04:17:18 pm by Drygioni »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #324 on: January 19, 2010, 03:22:45 am »

cherie lily-keep it flexed

i found my new workout buddy.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #325 on: January 19, 2010, 03:55:43 am »

cherie lily-keep it flexed

i found my new workout buddy.
I'm deeply puzzled by this.  If its sincere, its terrible - and if its funny I didn't get it. :/
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2010, 04:09:04 am »

I'm deeply puzzled by this.  If its sincere, its terrible - and if its funny I didn't get it. :/

its completely sincere.  thats her whole shtick.  i dont like the music very much, but i appreciate that shes postive/upbeat and i could watch her forever.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2010, 04:20:44 am »

i cant decide which is worse(better?):

peaches-fuck the pain away(muppets)
peaches-fuck the pain away(andy griffith)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:17 am »

The muppets one is absolutely amazing. I love this song.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2010, 03:04:27 pm »

The muppets one is absolutely amazing. I love this song.

i had that song stuck in my head last night.  if it inspired me to have some sort of rutty-type dream, i cant remember :(
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 104   Go Up